'We walked all the way to Moseley.' – 'Blimey!' “我们一直走到了莫斯利。”——“天哪!”
We've just moved all the way across country to begin a new life. 我们刚刚经过长途的搬迁来这里开始一种新生活。
It would be a crime to travel all the way to Australia and not stop in Sydney. 如果千里迢迢去澳大利亚却不在悉尼停留,那将是一大失误。
I went down to L.A. all the way from Seattle 我从西雅图一路南下到洛杉矶。
Thoughts inevitably flash back to 1914, when trouble in this part of the Balkans led all the way to world war. 这难免会令人想起1914年,那年巴尔干半岛上这一地区的动荡最终引发了世界大战。
We're still in the hunt for the League title and we want to go all the way in the Cup. 我们仍有机会获得联赛冠军,而且我们还想一路杀进足总杯决赛。
They've got to ride all the way to the end of the line 他们得一直坐到终点站。
We drove all the way through pouring rain. 我们在倾盆大雨中一路驱车前行。
We got there by driving slow all the way. 我们开着车去了那里,一路上开得很慢。
Unlike other trees, it doesn't taper very much. It stays fat all the way up 和别的树不同,它不是越往上越细,而是上下一样粗。
They come from Tuam, a place they refer to on the title track of their album, 'All the Way From Tuam'. 他们来自蒂厄姆,就是那个在他们专辑同名歌曲《一路行自蒂厄姆》中提及的地方。
News of his work traveled all the way to Asia 有关他研究成果的消息一路传到了亚洲。
When was the last time you listened to an album all the way through? 你上一次完整地听完一张专辑是什么时候?
He had to walk all the way home 他不得不一路步行回家。
That dress came all the way from New York. 那条裙子是大老远从纽约送来的。
Having started a revolution we must go all the way 既然已经发动了革命,我们就一定要进行到底。
I'll support him all the way. 我自始至终都会支持他。
The lucrative contract with television means that England's wealthy football clubs will now be laughing all the way to the bank. 与电视台签订的这项大合同会让富有的英格兰足球俱乐部财源滚滚。
'I'm with you all the way.' — 'Thank you.' “我会一直支持你。”——“谢谢!”
Did you run all the way here? 你是一路跑来的吗?
This box of glasses has been bumped about all the way here and quite a few pieces are broken. 这箱玻璃杯一路上磕磕碰碰的,碎了不少。
It was so windy that I had to hold onto my hat all the way along the street. 风很大,走在街上我只好一路抓住帽子。
The little monk came all the way here in a hope that the master could point out the correct path for him. 小和尚不远千里来到这里,请求大师点化。
He came jogging all the way here. 他是一溜小跑儿着来的。
He came after the thief all the way to the railway station. 他跟踪那个小偷,一直跟到车站。
From that day, all the explorers have to walk, inch by inch, all the way up to the gulf. 从那一天起,所有探险员都得一步一步地走到海湾去。
To the great amusement of the other travellers, he cracked jokes all the way from Nanjing to shanghai. 从南京到上海,他一路上讲笑话,逗得其他旅客笑个不停。
She went with me all the way to the station. 她一直把我送到车站。
They sent me all the way to Brighton to buy some special component, but it turned out to be a fool's errand because they are out of stock. 他们派我到很远的布赖特恩去买个特殊的部件,但结果却是件徒劳无益的差事,因为那儿没有货。
If it works, then I will have driven all the way on clean electricity. 如果这个计划成功了,那么我就将一路依靠清洁电能驾车出行。